The days where you needed a team of trained and tallented programmers to build a simple website is long over. Here is a long list of online website builders for you to try:
The days where you needed a team of trained and talented programmers to build a simple website are over. With today's free online resources, making a website has become so easy that even a kid can make one. Today, in merely five minutes you can create a website, no sweat, no skill needed. To prove that point, here is a list of useful, free and easy resources, and quick website builders.
Wait, first what is flash website? Besides the complexity on the coding languages used internally—which an average person doesn't need to know—the difference between a traditional website and a flash website is quite obvious.
A flash website runs smoother, shiner, and slicker. A flash website is eye candy, while a traditional website is plain. It has an arsenal of animations, special effects, and other things that will attract an audience.
On the downside, how smoothly a flash website would run, depends highly on the browser, and configuration of the machine used to view your website. There are times a flash website cannot be rendered at all.
Flash Website Resources:
* Wix (http://wix.com/)
* Free Flash Designs (http://freeflashdesigns.com/)
* Flash Builder (http://flashbuilder.net/)
* Cabanova (http://cabanova.com/)
* Microsoft Office Live (http://smallbusiness.officelive.com/en-us/)
Standard HTML Websites
There is a rich selection here.
An html website is the standard website you see everywhere; it is fast, simple, and highly compatible to any browser, machine, or configuration. What html websites lack in flashy blings, it surmounts with simplicity. Web surfers have a tendency to view html websites rather than flash, because it is faster and straightforward.
Here is a long list of online html website builders for you to try:
* Intuit (http://intuit.com/)
* Webs (http://webs.com/)
* Weebly (http://weebly.com/)
* Yola (http://yola.com/)
* Free Webs (http://freewebs.com/)
* Handz On (http://handzon.com/)
* Jimdo (http://jimdo.com/)
* Moon Fruit (http://moonfruit.com/)
* Designer 360 (http://designer360.com/)
* Site 2 You (http://site2you.com/)
* Doodle Kit (http://doodlekit.com/home)
* Make Quick (http://makequick.com/)
* City Max (http://citymax.com/)
* Website Builder (http://website-builder.com/)
* Spider Site Bilder (http://spidersitebuilder.com/)
What makes website creation fast and easy is their large array of website templates to select from. You can meticulously surf their collection until you find a template that you like and suits your needs. And then with a few customizations, you can make it your own.
(Note that the author has no affiliations of any kind to these sources. Please read each of their terms of conditions carefully to avoid false representations.)